Aaron Carnine and OurChildInfo in the SIU Alumni Feature
Aaron Carnine and OurChildInfo in the SIU Alumni Feature
Both parents are entitled to info about their child, regardless of the “custody” terminology. Each is entitled to immediate access to records and information pertaining to the child, including but not limited to, medical, health, school, religious, and educational records. #parentingagreement #carnine #custody #stepparent OurChildInfo.com will ensure that connection.
OUR CHILD INFO. When you have the opportunity, look at www.OurChildInfo.com — a website designed for the two parents to communicate after the case is over. With the Parenting Agreement or Order, you will have significant communication and notice requirements with the other parent. Only the two parents have access. All posts are name, time, and date stamped. Secure and Private repository of all communication, documents, photographs, medical, sports, educational schedules, grades, availability, plan change requests, etc. Posts cannot be deleted or backdated. Clearly preserve how long an question remains ignored. The log file will chronologically merge all communications in a PDF and the is emailed to you as compressed zip file — containing every photo and document uploaded by either parent. The goal is to eliminate having to re-open the case if communication starts to fail.
Terms and Conditions regarding the receipt of Allowance
1. PURPOSE. This document certifies that Child will receive an Allowance on the condition that the below duties are performed and substantial compliance with this contract is had.
2. DUTIES. In addition to regular daily expectations of picking up after oneself, keeping room clean, and the personal responsibility and respect that accompanies the benefits of already provided of food, shelter, and clothing, child shall be specifically responsible to the following:
A. Dishes. Washing daily dishes including all dirty dishes that result from breakfast, lunch, dinner or any other similar meal or use. Except on rare occasion and by agreement with parents, dishes are not to sit dirty overnight. Dishes responsibility includes loading and unloading the dishwasher and putting away clean dishes.
B. Garbage. Child is responsible for emptying garbage cans and receptacles throughout the entire house. This includes replacing bags in the garbage cans. It is important that child handles this obligation with no prodding or reminders from parents. Child may utilize any reminders or notes necessary, including the alarms and reminder settings on child’s own phone. When a garbage bin is at least 65% full, child may empty them.
C. Laundry. Child is responsible for putting away clothes and keeping clothes in locations in which they are intended to reside. These locations are limited to child’s room, drawers, and closet. Jackets, boots, winter and outside gear shall be neatly organized in the entry rooms, out of the way of foot traffic. Clothes shall never be on any floor. Child is responsible for preparing clothes for the laundry, and putting them away within 1 hour from being advised that the clothes are cleaned and ready.
3. AMOUNT and RATE. The allowance will be in the amount and rate of ___________________________ paid weekly on Saturday or Sunday by cash or check. No late fees, interest or other penalties shall accrue on late payment.
4. USE RESTRICTIONS. Limitations and guidelines apply to use of allowance funds. Child agrees to take over responsibility for purchasing unnecessary entertainment items. Child also agrees not to buy or spend all allowance money on any one item, or make any purchases that may go against family values before consulting with Parents. Parents have veto power on all purchases.
5. PENALTIES. Should a primary daily duty not be accomplished in a satisfactory or timely manner, a pro-rata Allowance amount attributable to that day shall be forfeited. The duties shall still be accomplished as soon as practicable. Certain actions will result in a partial or complete reduction of Child’s allowance at the discretion of Parents. These actions primarily include but are not limited to failure to achieve objectively measured compliance. If substantial compliance still does not occur after the initial loss of a pro rata allowance share, all electronic devices shall be suspended for 24 hours. This provision exists since the electronic devices have notification and reminder features, and if those features are not utilized by child, then there exists no reason for the parents to pay for them.
6. SAVINGS. At least 10% of the gross allowance, or $______ per month (whichever is greater), shall be set aside by child and saved in a separate savings account. Child is required to account for savings at the end of each month. A $0.50 penalty shall accrue daily for each day savings has not been set aside after the first day of each month. Despite any forfeiture as noted in the penalties section above, the full amount of savings attritable to that months’ allowance, consistent with what the total allowance amount would have been, shall still be saved.
7. LIMITATIONS. This contract is not intended to reduce or limit the regular daily obligations and common-sense expectations of the child. Those include, but are not limited to keeping books, backpacks, toys and similar items picked up and in good order.
8. TIMELINESS. The duties noted are to be done at a timely manner and not “at the last minute”. By way of example, a hurried rush shall not ensue minutes before bedtime. Further, homework remains the top priority to be done before the accomplishment of contract obligations.
9. MODIFICATIONS. In all cases of disagreement, Parents will have ultimate decision making power over the dispensation of allowance. Modifications to this contract after notice, discussion and mutual agreement. Child has a right to appeal any decision in a respectful and thoughtfully composed written statement, which will be reviewed by Parents but will not guarantee a reversal of any decision. Child may request modifications to this agreement but may not unilaterally alter the agreement. This contract is for 90 day terms and can be revisited on or after 90 days from its entry.
|(Child’s Signature)||(Parent’s Signature)|
Parenting Agreement language to rotate the entire weekend of MEMORIAL DAY, have the rotation work with Labor Day, and keep track of an every-other-weekend schedule:
“In even numbered years Father will have Memorial Day weekend and Mother will have Labor Day weekend. In odd numbered years Mother will have Memorial Day weekend and Father will have Labor Day weekend. If Father or Mother’s weekend does not fall on their regular weekend then either party’s regular weekend prior to their Memorial or Labor Day weekend may be shifted to include that weekend. Use www.ourchildinfo.com to coordinate.” #memorialday #custody #carnine
Mother shall always have the child on Mother’s Day from 9am to 6pm. Father shall always have Father’s Day from 9am to 6pm . The party being honored has the option to have the full weekend in which that day falls. That option shall be confirmed using www.ourchildinfo.com. If that day falls on a weekend that is not the parent’s regular weekend, the other parent shall have residency on the next two weekends so as to resume the established schedule. #mothersday #fathersday #visitation #carnine
OurChildInfo.com was happy to be a sponsor at the 12th Annual Joint CLE Conference provided by the Southern Illinois University Law School, and the Jackson and Williamson County Bar Associations. #jointcustody #parenting #divorce #communication
Easter is the first Sunday after the Paschal Full Moon, which is the first moon whose 14th day (the ecclesiastic “full moon”) is on or after March 21 (the ecclesiastic “vernal equinox”). The Father shall have the minor child every year from 8am to 1pm and the Mother shall have the minor child from 1pm to 6pm. Parents shall use www.OurChildInfo.com to coordinate the transportation. #custody #divorce #ex
www.OurChildInfo.com can fight PARENTAL ALIENATION. Don’t give up when one parent stops returning calls, and starts blocking. Are they also intercepting cards, gifts and denying parenting time? That enables the parent to say “see, your [other parent] does not care about you”. Post on www.OurChildInfo.com. Even if they never respond — show your child the years of posts you shared that the other never bothers to tell the child. Signing up gives the other parent a free account, and no excuses. #alienation #divorce #custody #communication
Father was raised in a Baptist household and Mother is of the Catholic faith. Each parent accepts the ongoing obligation to provide positive and meaningful religious experiences for their children. The parties further agree that the child shall be raised to understand and respect the faiths of both their parents, and that each parent shall be expected and entitled to share his and her respective religious observances, practices and heritages with their children. #dualfaith #goodfriday #easter #divorce